Expert Pilot (m/f)
Pemba, Cabo Delgado Province, Mozambique
publicado em 16-01-2023 às 15:08
Our Client is a multinational company that sells personal protective equipment. As a result of its growth, it intends to recruit:
The collaborator shall be the Lead pilot for the project and will be responsible for leading the team to provide the expected service to the client; pilots the drone; manage the planning of flights and operations in accordance to the customer needs; the coordinates delivery of the raw videos / images to the customer; the builds the flights plans given the area of interest of the customer; leading the interaction with the regional and local airports for safe operations; to ensure that the concept of operation and the special operation risk analysis is followed; for ensuring safe operation of the drone, logs, reports and investigates incidents; leading the maintenance of the equipment and of the drone; maintaining the drone, update the flight logs, reports operation to company and the client; for communicating with the clients whenever an event of interest is spotted; for communicating with company to get spare parts / other equipment as needed; for ensuring storage of the drone, of the batteries and of all equipment; training the team to gain experience and autonomy and all tasks.
- At least 10 years of experience in complex operations, and in drones;
- Ex-Military, aviation or special forces;
- Experience of work in extremely remote areas;
- Fluent in English with at a plus if French and/or Portuguese;
- Proficient with computers, modern communication tools;
- Capabilities for work on electronics / integration systems;
- Good communication skills;
- Understanding of the local context and environment : autonomous;
- Leadership skills;
- Expat from South Africa or Local depending on competence, experience and references.
The opportunity to join a solid and recognized organization, which provides remuneration compatible with the function.
DEADLINE: 08th of February of 2023.